Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Whooo hooo

Well, today I can freely walk around my house however I want to. I can go in any of my rooms. Heck, I can get naked and run around! Our house guest leaves to go to college today. Isaac is attending a University in Austin and today is orientation for him. I sometimes wish that I was going back to college. Anyways, he has been staying with us for the summer and now he will be living in Austin. It is going to be an adventure for him. I pray that he takes God with him to school. He has really grown up alot in the year and a half that he has been here at Shift youth. I didn't get to see him in the beginning but I heard Josh talk about him. He has grown spiritually and musically. Also, what is really exciting for me is that we get to start turning the room that he was in into a nursery! Yeah. Josh and I are going to paint the bottom half of the wall a green color like the color I had in my wedding. You can see it if you look at the picture with Gaitha and I from my wedding. Anyways, bottom half green separated by "Classic Pooh" border from Target and then a soft white off white color on the top. Josh is also going to paint a mural of Winnie and all his friends on the wall where the crib is going to be. Oh, I can't wait to get started. I have been anxiously awaiting this moment. I want to be able to do a lot of it now so that I don't get too fat and I can't help out. I want to be as much as involved as I can with decorating it. That's it for now. I will update more later.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww! Your little nursery is going to be so cute. I'm glad you can get started on it now. Hopefully, I can come see it some time. Love ya!

Michelle said...

Hey girl! My two brothers are going to that conference this weekend also. I believe you guys are going to the same one! I'm glad you get to get your nursery ready...its going to look great!
Well have a great day :)

Unknown said...

how exciting!!! I didn't get to start working on my nursery until I was like 26 weeks....so much easier if your less pregnant...now I can barely make it up the stairs :) Have so much fun!!!!