Thursday, August 25, 2005

Not a good day

Today is just not a good day unless there are hopes for the afternoon. I am so sleepy, nausious, hot, cold, headache, and anything imaginable. Funny how everyday I just want to crawl back into bed, clothes the curtains, pull the covers back over my head and fall back to sleep. It's pretty sad that when I am typing all of this my eyes are going cross-eyed. What is wrong with me? I have never in my entire life been this lazy. Maybe, I'll go visit the coffee the closet and grab me some fresh wake me up. I don't want to be at work at all. Okay, enough said. I just am cranky and needed to let it out. I wonder if there is anyone out there that is as miserable as I am. Well, I am going to attempt to wake up and will try and post more later.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'll be miserable too if that makes you feel better! i hope you wake up and are able to get some work done...I think you should call it a sick day and go home to bed! I'll be praying for you!

Jenny said...

Hey Alicia!! WAKE UP!!! It's almost Friday. You're almost there. So close. I hope you feel better. Love ya!!

alicia said...

Thanks for the encouragement!