Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Prayer

Hey everyone. I just wanted y'all to keep my friend Gaitha and her family in prayer. She lives in Mississippi and I have been trying to get a hold of her by phone for the last two days and there is a beeping signal. She and her husband are supposed to be moving to Beaumont, TX by the 9th of September. Just pray that with all this madness she is okay and they can have safe travels to their new place. If you need to put a face with the name she is the girl that is in the picture with me at my wedding a few posts back. Thanks

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday dear Alicia, Happy Birthday to you!!

Jenny said...

What are you doing for your special day?

Jenny said...

Besides working?

Michelle said...

Hey girl!! Happy birthday! You are 24!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you going to do today?

KriSTeN said...

Happy Birthday girl!

alicia said...

Not sure what we are doing. Probably nothing really. We are going to go out to eat with Danielle, Lacey, and Michael when they get here. I don't think that Mike is coming now and Melissa isn't either. I want to go to Target tonight to get the border and then go to Home Depot to get paint. That is all that I really want to do.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a fun weekend painting the nursery :)