Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Oh my oh my

Okay, so I am sitting at my desk here at work not wanting to step foot into that file room to start filing and I can't get into one stinkin comfortable position of sitting. I just got done a little bit ago eating my lunch which consisted of Tuna fish sandwich, bbq chips, and a coke and water. My belly is hurting and I feel like my head is going to drop any second now. A big, huge, ginormous sleepy wave just rolled over me and all I want to do now is curl up with all my pillows and fall asleep in my bed. That time will come around 8:30pm tonight. I have to go from work to church. Not so fun but that's the breaks. I think what I am going to do now is just go file and pray that I don't fall asleep while filing. Well, the big guy of the company that I work for just walked in and everyone is freaking out. I don't understand why. Some people get so worked up over nothing and they get all tongue twisted. Chill out. Okay, well I guess now I really need to wake up. Ha ha. Okay talk to y'all later.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey girl thanks for the comment on my blog. Hey, do you know how to keep the junk from getting posted on my blog? Go look at my last post and see how many things have been posted in the comments. It's so annoying!!!