Friday, August 05, 2005

Went to the Doctor's

I had to go to the doctor's yesterday due to the fact that I was running a fever a couple of days in a row. I am feeling better now, but for a couple of days there I was feeling really bad. The doctor told me that there was a virus going around and that I probably was experiencing a little of that. Well, hopefully I won't get any more fevers. It is a bummer feeling like your head is just going to explode. While we were there at the doctor's we got to hear the heartbeat again. It was beating at 149. That little baby is pumping really fast in there. Hopefully, by the 16th we will be able to see what the little baby is going to be. Time is going by fast but I think since we found out so early on that it feels as though it is going a little slower. I guess I am just anxious. Well, onto another subject...this weekend on Saturday, we are taking the youth to Medina Lake. We have two people in our church that offered to take their boats out for all the youth to use. I don't know if I will be doing much of the water stuff because of my stomach but I will be hopefully catching up on some sun rays on the side lines watching everyone. It should be fun. Hopefully the weather holds out for us too. Gotta go catch up on some filing and grab some lunch. I plan on eating Chili from Wendy's today with the hot sauce. Mmmmmmmm I love spicy food. Okay, talk to ya later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you have been feeling sick. I pray you get better and have no more fever.

I'm making a prediction that due to the lower heartbeat and your cravings for spicy foods that your little been is going to be a BOY!

We shall see ;)

Michelle said...

Hey girl!
How are you doing this fine Monday morning, man I'm telling you the weekends go by so fast...how is your little one doing for you?