Friday, August 12, 2005

Leave work early!

Yeah, I get to leave work early today. I have overtime and right now our facility can't afford to pay overtime due to budget sake which is fine with me as long as I get paid for what I am suppose to work. So, today I will be leaving at 2:00 instead of 5:00. That also means that we will be able to get into Houston at a decent time. Sounds good to me! We are going to Houston for Danielle's birthday. That should be nice to see family. I just am not thrilled all that much for the drive, but oh well. Josh will be driving so that is good. Well, if I don't get on any more today, have a good weekend! God Bless

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey girl! Have a safe drive and take a nap! LOL, thats how I pass the time for long drives. Enjoy this nasty nasty heat....we will only have it for 2 more months..lol