Friday, August 26, 2005

On the brighter side

Last night I fell asleep on the couch around 9:30. Josh woke me up around 10 and brought me into bed. He got the dogs and got them up on the bed too. So, it was me, Bailey, and Sidney all in the bed around 10:00pm. I slept for awhile and then the good ol routine of waking up a million times to go to the bathroom kicked in. I woke up around 12:30, 2:30, and 5:30. But I did feel a little better this morning because I got like 8 hours of sleep. Normally, I go to bed around 12:00 and have to wake up at like 6:30. Not a good thing. So, I feel a little bit more rested today which is good because we have to go to Houston tonight for a conference this weekend. Pray for us though because I am beginning to hate car rides and we have to travel with dogs this time since we don't have a house guest to watch them. It will be quite interesting to see how it all ends up. Saturday night I am pretty excited because Danielle is making us dinner and invited our friends Josh and Jessica over too. I haven't seen Jessica since our wedding. We don't get to see too much of each other but when we do get to hang out I have a blast. I get to leave work early today because of the fact that we have to be on the road by like 3:00 or earlier. So, that is exciting to me too. Okay, well I am gonna get to work now. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Girl!! Wave at me when you go through Katy today. He!He! I'll be praying for you. Love ya! I hope we can see each other next weekend.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

Whoops, I don't know how I posted that twice. Can you erase it?

alicia said...

There I erased it but now it looks funny. Oh well. Thanks and I'll wave at you in the car! Josh will think I'm nuts but that's okay cause he already does right now.

Unknown said...

Have fun and drive safely!!!! Thanks for the comment, I really like my hair short...or longer than it was, but i couldn't wait any longer. It was in the gross inbetween stage.

KriSTeN said...

hey girl! hope you have a fun weekend! here is my new blog
http://theherrington.blogspot.com/

KriSTeN said...

hey girl thanks for the reply! ya i have to say my brothers are the best! :) hey the oldest is single and so if you know anyone! hahaha. have a good day... talk to you later