Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My birthday ticker is doing something funny. It is saying that I am 25. Tomorrow I will be 24 unless I am just getting that old that I can't remember my age. Ha ha. No, really, I know when I was born and what age I am going to be. Maybe the thing just reset itself to start counting for my next birthday. It is just moving life along rather quickly.

We have decided that we are not going to Houston this weekend since Mike, Danielle, and Lacey are coming up here on Sunday afternoon. We are going to just celebrate my birthday then. It makes me excited though because then we don't have to spend for gas. We are going to Houston for the weekend of the 17th because there is going to be a huge sale for USA Baby furniture and then we will be there again on the 24th for the COLDPLAY concert! Yeah, I am soooo excited about that. It's going to be our first baby concert and he/she can hear faint sounds too now. Pretty exciting. So, this weekend when Josh's family gets here we are going to paint and put up wall paper in the nursery room. How fun! That's it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Man, you're not coming to Houston!! I'm so upset. j/k. We'll get to see you sooner or later. I hope!! I want to see that belly. And you of course!!

KriSTeN said...

Happy early Birthday!