Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Baby Names

Okay, Josh and I have narrowed the baby names down and unless there is just something else out there that takes our breath away these are the names.

For a girl:

Isabella Joy Allard (but we would call her Ella)

For a boy:

Caleb Paul Allard or Levi Austin Allard

Josh really hasn't decided yet which one he likes better. I told him it was up to him, but I favor Caleb Paul.

So, those are the names. I have been stuck on Isabella for a long time so if I don't have a girl this time, when we do have a girl that is going to be her name. Let me know what y'all think about them.

5 comments:

KriSTeN said...

Cool names! how have you been? how is work?

Jenny said...

I like Caleb Paul for a boy. Isabella is so so cute too!! Can't wait to meet your baby...

Michelle said...

Oh I love Isabella, that is so pretty! Those are great names..I hope its a girl! lol
scratch that, a healthy baby!

Unknown said...

Love the names!! I can't wait until ya'll find out what you are having :) That will be so exciting!!!

Deborah said...

When do you find out what you are having? I love Isabella, and I like Caleb Paul. Great names. Isn't it so fun to pick a name. But, then at the same time, it is so much responsibility. You are deciding their name for the rest of their life!! WOW!! That was my favorite part of naming my son. We didn't have a hard time. Once we decided on Colton Andrew, we didn't change our minds, and that was kinda early...well, after we found out is was a boy. Anyways, enjoy picking out the name! I'm so excited for you guys!