Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Back from training

Well, I just got finished with training. All the employees at my facility had to have training in a portion of the medical to be able to access kids when they are ill or attention seeking. Anyways, I do hope this weeks moves a little faster than what it is going at. I have been trying to do things to pass these next few weeks along but it seems like my mind is focusing on so much. I can't wait to find out what we are having. Hopefully, the baby will be in a good position to be able to see. Also, I can't wait until we can start working on getting the guest room into the nursery. I am going to keep the twin bed in there so that way we can still have a guest over. Plus for the first couple of weeks and months we are going to keep the baby in with us. We are going to have to do some moving around in our room with the furniture. Josh will be doing that, but I will help with all the decorations. Anyways, I just can't wait to start making some of these changes. I'm just really anxious. I think you know what I am talking about Jenny! I would love to throw out all my feelings on here but I think some times thoughts are better left unsaid!~

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw!! I'm so excited for you to find the sex of the baby! What are you going for???
I hope you have a better day, I hate meetings!

Jenny said...

I do know what you mean about feeling anxious. As soon as you get everything set up in the nursery you'll have the baby and wish you could go back and do it again. Your new life as a mom will go by so fast. I think. I'm not a mom, but this is what I hear. In the midst of it all it goes by so slow, but then you look back and time just flew by.

KriSTeN said...

ya that's why i am looking forward to the first 9 months of pregnancy when it happens. i will try to not rush it cuz first times always come and go so fast! God bless Alicia!