Thursday, August 18, 2005

I know it may not look like much to you but that is a side view. I honestly cannot fit in any of my clothes any more. The first time that I went to the doctor's back when I was 4 weeks along pregnant I weighed in at 123. Now I am weighing 130! I haven't even got to the point where the baby starts gaining a pound like everyday. I am scared out of my mind. I have gained 7lbs within the first 10 weeks. What to do. I am too fat for my clothes but to skinny for maternity. I look funny when I put maternity clothes on cause then it just looks like I am trying to be fat and pregnant. I am not sure what to do. If they are any suggestions please let me know. I have went and bought some bigger sizes but I don't want to buy too many because I am hoping that after the baby comes that I can get back to where I was.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You look great, Alicia!! Don't stress! Prego women are gorgeous, and so are you!! I don't have any wonderful advice, unfortunately. I just went to Target when I was at your stage and bought 2 pair of pants in a size up and just rotated those for work. I had some skirts with a drawstring waist that I wore a lot and I just tried to make do on my shirts. Maybe this will work for you??? Oh, and I also took great advantage of my comfy pj pants and shorts when I was around the house. Don't worry, soon your belly will grow with the baby and you will love your maternity clothes! And you will return to your original shape eventually ;) Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy! It is wonderful because it's all for your sweet baby.

Unknown said...

I second everything Melissa said. Pretty much there isn't anything to do but just wait until you fill in your maternity clothes and when you do they are so so comfy!! You will look so cute and people will know you are pregnant. You are the exact same size I was when I weighed in the first time :) Now here I am 150lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't stress about your weight, just eat healthy, stay active and you will gain what you need to.