Thursday, June 23, 2005

Yeah for Tomorrow!

Well, once again it is almost the weekend. That is very exciting. Josh and I are finally getting to go on a date tomorrow by ourselves! We have been doing a lot this week and Josh has been practicing 24/7 for camp worship next week with the band guys so we haven't been able to see much of each other. We did spend quality time together though on Tuesday when we got to see our little one. Everyday, I wake up and feel horrible. I feel like I am going to pass out, throw up, and fall back to sleep. And then I think to myself "this is all for another life". My mom told me that you know you are ready for a baby when you are selfless. About a year ago, all I thought of when I got my pay check is what new outfit I could by or what new pair of shoes, but now when I get my pay check and even before I found out that I was pregnant, I would stop in the baby's section and pick up something little to put in a hope chest for when I did eventually have one. I would rather spend my money on this little life than myself. I know that God will provide for all of my needs and He will give me the desires of my heart. Now, It's just my husband that I have to worry about with all his toys! I'm just kidding, although, Josh is like a big kid sometimes with what he wants. Well, there are my thoughts for now. I am drinking coffee and it tastes awesome. I am trying to get myself awake to start filing again. I feel like there is a never ending cycle of papers flowing through my office. Talk to ya later.

No comments: