Monday, June 20, 2005

Overview of Weekend

I had a pretty good weekend. Not too much excitement which is sometimes a good thing. Friday night I came home from work, practiced with Josh and the band for a little bit and then went home. Josh was out fairly late, but thankfully I was able to get some rest. Saturday, I woke up did some chores around the house and then Josh and I went to the dentist. I hate the dentist!!! It is the worst. Anyways, both Josh and I had a bunch of little cavities lyin around in our mouth that we had to get filled. So, both of us left with numb faces. Oh it was a funny site! We figured we could try kissing and see what it felt like. It felt really really funny so both of us just started laughing. We were both starving too, but had to wait for the numbing to go away. While we waited, we went and drove around the neighborhoods near us and looked at houses. There were quite a few. Some that we couldn't afford and some that we could. After our mouths were okay we went to Chili's. I was craving a cheeseburger from there really bad. Oooooh and it sure tasted good too. We were going to see a movie but by the time that we got there, I felt sick and just wanted to go home. Josh, being the nice husband that he is, brought me back home and I went to bed. Josh and Isaac stayed up and played video games and watched T.V. Sunday, as usual, we went to church. Then went out to eat with some people in the church and then just went and hung out at the house. Somewhat quiet of a weekend but nice. These next two weeks are going to be crazy. I have to put more hours in this week so that I can leave work early next week to be at Camp at night to do the worship. At the end of next week I will be in my second month. Man, I hate to wish the time away, but I just can't wait to be out of this first trimester. I have heard my share of horror stories about miscarriages and I have had my share of morning (ALL DAY) sickness! I feel like once I make it through then I will be in the clear. When I was talking to my mom about miscarriages, she really helped me to feel better about them. Not that it can be totally okay, but she helped me to realize that there is obviously something wrong with the baby and that you wouldn't want to bring a sick baby into the world and I don't think that God would want that either. It is all in God's will what happens in our life. My mom had a few miscarriages and she said that it was hard to deal with but in the end she knew that it just wasn't God's will and we all want that for our life. So, I am believing in what God has planned for me and what He has planned for this baby and that is all that I can do. Well, there you have it!

1 comment:

KriSTeN said...

amen, all you can do is pray and have faith. you will make it girl! no matter what! i am so happy for you guys!
have a great next week. and you will get to see my brother! no fair! :) j/k.
-Kristen