Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My moods!

Okay, so my moods today have been flyin everywhere. I go from being excited to get the heck away from me before I come flying over my desk and bite you. I am hungry, tired, anxious about the doctor's appointment, irritable, thirsty, and want to get out of here. I have to put extra hours in this week to be able to leave early next week to drive an hour everyday to Kerrville there and back at night after worship. Oh yeah, these two weeks are driving me nuts!!! I just want them to be over with. After these two weeks, then Josh leaves for camp. Hopefully, I can get some work around the house done and relax a little with my furbabies. Bailey and Sidney will keep me lots of company and our pet frog in the backyard that the dogs try to chase after. I will have plenty to do. Then the following weekend after that we are going to hang out with Josh's parents at some beach in South Texas, so that should be fun. And then the following weekend after that my parents fly in to DFW airport. I took a couple of days off from work so I could drive up there and get them and hang out with my family. That is going to be exciting! I haven't seen them since our wedding back in the beginning of December. Okay, see there goes my mood changing again. Here I was in the beginning of this post all grumpy and complaining and now I am getting happy and excited again. UGGGGGGHHHH I don't understand! Well, anyways, I need to do work again. I just needed to get away for a hot second and write a bit. Talk to ya!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your just pregnant!!