Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I GOT A TICKER!!!

Yeah, I am so excited. I got a ticker. I made it with hearts because of two reasons. One, this baby is going to have so much love surrounding him/her from us, family, and friends. Two, because the due date is around Valentine's Day so he/she will be our little Valentine baby! So cute! I am feeling a bit better today. Not sure as to why because last night in the middle of the night, I woke up so thirsty. I went out to the kitchen to get something to drink. Now mind you I was half asleep and half awake. I grabbed the bottle of twister juice from the fridge and starting downing it only to find out that the liquid was not going down my mouth due to the film that was surrounding it. I was soooooo grossed out by it. I started gagging in the sink and thought I was going to throw up. I quickly grabbed a can of Fresca and popped that bad boy open and starting chugging it. That tasted so much better and I could actually feel the liquid running down my throat. Yeah, it was gross. It makes me want to throw up now just thinking about it. Okay, well I am going to get back to auditing files (YUCK) and try to get through this day. We have youth tonight so it is going to be a long night. Talk to ya soon again.

No comments: