Friday, June 03, 2005

Oh yeah baby it's Friday!

Well, It's Friday! And once again I have a pretty busy weekend. As soon as I get out of work today, we (the youth band, Josh, and I) are driving down to Houston for the Battle of the Bands competition. So, we probably won't get into Houston until 10:00 or 11:00 pm which stinks because I am extremely tired. I feel like I am running on empty. We are staying with Michael and Melissa. That is nice so we won't have to pay for a hotel or anything and we get to visit with them. Josh's parents are going to be at a reunion this weekend in Witchita Falls so we won't be able to see them but we will be able to see Lacey! Like I said before, it is so hard being in the ministry sometimes and being able to see your family all together. It is almost impossible. We will be driving back on Saturday night to be there for church on Sunday. Gotta get back to work but I will try and write more later.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey girl!
Are you ever going to slow down?? eheh
Get some sleep in the car...and try to have a great weekend!!!