Monday, June 06, 2005

Surprise! Surprise!

We're having a baby! Crazy I know. Josh and I went to the doctor's today and she told us that we were 4 weeks and 2 days. We had a first ultrasound but we couldn't see anything except for the uterus and the ovaries. It was quite interesting. God really knows the desires of your heart and if you truly seek Him and if it is His will anything can happen. We are so excited. I went out and bought my first baby journal. It is rather weird to look down and know that there is a little baby inside there at the size of my fingernail. My mom told me today that at 16 days old in the womb, the baby's heart starts beating. Oh my! So around February 11th is our due date. It's amazing and everyone in our family is excited for us. It will be the first grand baby on both sides. Well, I am off to get some rest, now that I am sleeping, eating, and everything else now for two of us!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE SO KIDDING ME! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY?? I'M SO VERY EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE A GREAT MOMMA!!! YOU SHOULD GET YOURSELF A TICKER!!! OH MY WOW!!!!

Unknown said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I have been anxiously awaiting this post :) Somehow I knew it was going to be sometime soon!!! I am so thrilled for you guys and can't wait to see you travel this marvelous journey that I have been on. You will have a blast. I pray health and energy for you and your new baby. Isn't that just the coolest thing ever!

KriSTeN said...

wow! congrats girl! no way! that's so cool! i am so happy for you! i didnt know about it!i havent been on the blog for a while! God Bless you guys! and congrats!