Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Dr.'s Appointment

Today I have another Dr.'s appointment. She said the last time we were in that this time we will probably be able to see something. Last time was my first time and I was very early pregnant so you could hardly see anything. It just looked like a bunch of stuff. So, Josh is meeting me up here at work and then we are going together. I really like that he wants to go to all these visits with me. It makes it special having your husband by your side. I do hope that we will be able to see at least a shape of something. Last night was pretty bad trying to go to sleep. I felt like I was going to throw up everywhere. I know its gross but I really did. Finally, I just shut my eyes and made myself sleep. Anyways, I will give y'all an update later tonight about the visit. Write more later.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey thats awesome! you will have to put a picture up on the board as soon as you can!!! Good luck and enjoy!
Nothing much going on, just work, and working on the mail, and homework and that such thing. I hoep your day goes good, isn't it bad to have caffiene when you are preg?? If you can have some you should try some green tea...it keeps you WIRED...I woudl know!! i have had 4 cups almost