Thursday, June 16, 2005

Almost there

Well, it's not quite there yet, but it is almost the weekend. Thank goodness! We are not going out of town and I don't think we have anything planned yet! Yeah, it feels so great to know that we aren't going anywhere and I can just sit home, relax, and clean. You watch though, probably something will pop up tomorrow. I hope that today goes very fast too. Josh has a baseball game tonight and I think that if I am feeling okay that I will try to go to it. He started this league with the church men. He was really cute last night. He tried on his outfit that I bought him and then put his baseball cleets (I have no idea how to spell that word so sound it out) on. He was really excited. So, that is what is happening so far. Will catch up at lunch.

No comments: