Thursday, May 26, 2005

You ever feel like you are suppose to be doing or going somewhere really important but you just can't figure it out? Well, that is what I feel like about this weekend coming up but I just can't pin point it. I know next weekend we are going to Houston to be in the battle of the bands competition, but for some odd reason I have a feeling that Josh and I are going to miss something really important this weekend. Okay, on to the next subject...

Yeah to Carrie Underwood for winning American Idol! I thought she did awesome with Rascal Flatts. It was so great. I love that song. I honestly believe that if either one, Bo or Carrie, won last night that I would not have been disappointed. They both deserved to be the last ones standing. I think Carrie is going to make a great country singer and I think that Bo will make an awesome rock singer.

My parents will be coming down in July! That is pretty exciting since I haven't seen them since Josh and my wedding. It will be six months in June. I talk to my family everyday though so that is good.

I can't wait for that movie Madagascar comes out on Friday. I want to see that so bad. It looks really funny. Another movie I want to see is The Longest Yard. That looks hilarious too.

Not that I am wishing the summer by, but I can't wait for Christmas time again. I love that time of year. Summer is okay. It isn't my favorite time of year. My favorite time of year is Christmas, then Fall, Spring, and Summer.

Well, I am going to start work now... Can't wait for this day to be over. Actually, I can't wait for tomorrow to be over. Talk later

3 comments:

KriSTeN said...

Hey girl! ya i love the fall and christmas time. it is so nice. but i have to admit we have had a very nice spring this year! i know we will pay for it with extra heat this summer! yes i want to see the longest yard. it is a re-make and dennis loved the old one and we both love adam sandler so that should be a hilarious movie! well girl i hope you enjoy your memorial day weekend. i am off sat, sun and monday! :) party party! dont work too hard and i am so happy for you that your parents are coming in july! my hubby's b'day is in july and july 4th our fav. holiday besides christmas! :) pray for my hubby. his next test is june 5th. so pray hard! this test is the important one... he has the job if he passes this one! so pray hard! well talk to you later girl!

Michelle said...

Goodmorning to you too! I just wish it were Friday today instead of just thursday. I can't wait for this weekend!!! And I'm just like you, I cannot wait for Christmas season again...it does sound like we are wishing the year away...but its okay to look forward to something. Anyways you have a good one day too...it will be over before we know it!

Michelle said...

By the way I'm so happy your family gets to come visit you..that will be great for you, i know how much you miss them.
Yah!