Tuesday, May 17, 2005

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Okay, call me crazy, but whenever I hear that song from Gwen I just want to jump up and start doing my old cheers! I use to be a cheerleader in high school and I loved it. If this song came out when I was in high school I know for a fact that we would be using it for a dance routine or something. It makes me want to go to a football or basketball game. "Few times been around that track and it's not just gonna happen like that, cause I ain't know hola back girl, I ain't know hola back girl". Ha ha. Well, that was my two cents for the day. I feel like I am going bananas. Speaking of bananas, my mom and I were having a discussion this morning on the phone that when I get pregnant I won't be able to take a lot of medicine or stuff to keep my allergies away, then she also told me that one of the home remedies for cough is eating a banana. It helps coat the throat and stop the dripping. It is quite interesting. Gotta get back to work. I'll try and write more later!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey girl!! I'm here I'm really here..and I will email soon...I'm working on the mail, its been busy.
Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

Peppermints are also good for sore throats :) You will love being pregnant one day and you two will have the beatifulest children (besides mine of course.)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while on here....I have been going bananas too with graduation, baby appts. and moving. :)