Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Little bored this morning

Hey everyone! I was a little bored and really tired this morning so I picked out some baby names that I want to name my baby when we eventually have one. Here it is

Girls:

  • Isabella--Ella for short--meaning: Consecrated to God
  • Sarah--meaning: Princess, beautiful, biblical name (Abraham's wife)
  • Abigail--Abby for short--meaning: Father of Joy, biblical name (King David's wife)

Boys:

  • Nathaniel--Nathan for short--meaning: Gift of God, biblical
  • Jadon--Jay or JJ for short--meaning: God has heard
  • Gavin--Gav for short--meaning white hawk

Okay that's it for now. Talk to y'all later!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey my friends name is Abigail...we all call her Abby.
Those are great names!
I get wearious about telling people the names I have come up with. They may really like it or something and use it before I get a chance to. I'm so paranoid...

alicia said...

Ahh I guess I didn't think about that. Oh well, NO ONE USE THESE NAMES OR ELSE!!! Ha ha

Michelle said...

I wonder what would happen if we each came up with the same name...and we didn't know it and then the other person said it...and then you were really mad...and you couldn't use it...and you really wanted it...so what would happen? Would your son be best friends with another Gavin?? How would you compromise?? What if i said that one of the names that you picked was one of the names I picked??? Hm....

Michelle said...

I wish I had some corn...

alicia said...

Corn?

Actually, I didn't pick the name Gavin. Josh had picked it out. One reason why he likes it is because of the Gavin from Bush who is married to Gwen Stafani. Josh also wanted to name our kid "Pirate"! So we'll see. I don't care, I'm just playing around. I'll probably end up naming my kid Steve! Ha ha sorry to all the Steves' out there that I just offended, it just sounds like a common name.

Michelle said...

Heheh! I didn't pick Gavin, i was just playing.
Anyways my uncle is Steve...and my husband is Stephen...are you saying something there?? j/k
And I said corn because I wanted corn in my soup...:)