Friday, May 13, 2005

YEAH! IT'S FRIDAY AGAIN!

Very excited that it is Friday. We have a long weekend a head of us but it will be nice to be off from work. Tonight, I have to go home and clean clean clean because on Saturday night we are having our friends Matt and Heather over for dinner and a movie. I love times like that, but the reason I am not cleaning Satur DAY is because we have to be up at the church by 7:15AM for a yard sale that the youth is doing to raise money for STL. We have sold table for twenty dollars each and then asked if they wanted to at the end of the day donate half of their sale to STL. They don't have to but if they wanted to we'll take it. And then of course Sunday is always busy all day, so there ya have it. Gonna be a long weekend, but it will be good. I hope everyone else has a great weekend. I am almost sure Cary and Melissa will. They are suppose to be having their baby today! So they are probably ecstatic! I sure would be. I have to get back to work but I will blog later.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OHHHH I just love babies! Can't wait to have one of my own one day! :)