Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm Back

Okay, you may have thought that I ran away, but I didn't. This has been a pretty eventful weekend/beginning of the week. Let me start from friday. I didn't really do anything because it was Isaac's birthday, so we all went out to eat and then Josh took the guys to the garage (new youth room) and they jammed out until like 2:00 in the morning. Saturday, Josh and I woke up and went to our all church conference. That was from 9:00-12:00. It wasn't too bad. After that we came home and crashed. We had a really nice nap. Around 7:00 I woke Josh up and we decided to go down to the riverwalk. It was so nice. We had such a great time. It felt like we were dating again. Josh took me to this really nice resturant called Paesanos. It was right on the river so we could see the water. We ate a lot. I got shrimp and pasta in this wine/butter/garlic sauce and Josh got shrimp/fettucini alfredo. Then we got dessert. Tirmisu!! Hmmmmm. So good. After that we figured we needed to walk a little of that off, so we took a walk around the river and got lost a little bit, but we eventually found our way out. Sunday, we went to church and then decided to drive to Houston to see Josh's mom for Mother's day! I wish I could have seen my mom. Boo hoo :( But I was glad that Josh got to see his mom for mother's day. So, we hung out there for a few hours and ate dinner with them. His brother and his wife came over too, so we were all there to hang out even Lacey. Then Josh and I gathered the dogs (we brought them too) and loaded up the car and drove back home. We got home pretty late. Monday morning I come into work and noticed that the phones and the internet wasn't working. So, I couldn't do anything really except for file. That's what I did all day Monday and all day Tuesday. Today, we finally have everything back to normal. So that's that! I am glad to be back on the blog. I would have wrote from home, but even when I got home I was super busy. Crazy! I am glad to be back.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yah! Glad your back girl, missed ya! :)