Monday, May 02, 2005

Fun was had by all!

This weekend was so exciting. Josh and I left with the teenagers on Thursday around 7:00pm to drive down to Houston. The drive wasn't too bad but I didn't have to drive so that is probably why it was better. Once we got there we went to Josh's dad's church to meet up with his brother so we could practice more for fine arts. All the guys stayed there over night while the girls went to Josh's brothers house and stayed with his wife Melissa. The girls went to bed almost right away. For some reason though Melissa could not go to sleep. Her and I stayed up literally the whole night! I haven't done that since high school. It was fun. All we did was talk about everything that was going on in our life. I guess you could say it was something like a bonding moment. Then all day Friday and Saturday was fine arts.
Friday night I finally got to meet my new friends Michelle and Kristen Rene. It was very exciting and they were the nicest girls ever. It was funny when we were meeting cause we were trying to find out what we were wearing over our cell phones that way we could find each other easier. It felt like I was like looking for a blind date or something! Just kiddin. I wish that we could have got to hang out a little more, but we were so stinkin busy with the teenagers. It feels like I didn't stop going. So, overall I had a great weekend. It was just not restful. I will try and post some pictures when I get on my home computer later tonight.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey girl!
Yeah Friday was a lot of fun. I'm glad we were able to meet each other and I agree with the whole hanging out one weekend, that would be fun. You and Josh both are a very nice couple and I'm glad I was able to catch up with you...your green stood out! lol
Oh and Wade has become one popular guy. Have a great Monday!!!

KriSTeN said...

Hey! ya it was fun. i just saw your blonde hair and knew it was you! :) it was easy since your pics are on the blog. i recognized both you and your hubby. man it was fun though huh? we stayed so late waiting on the results. i am so proud of my brothers. and Ryan's band rocked! i cant believe that i have such talented brothers! glad your weekend was good! talk to you later!