Monday, May 23, 2005

Two dates ah ah ah

Well, this weekend went pretty good. Josh and I went on two dates. Friday night was our alone night. First, we went to Outback for dinner. That was really good, but disappointingly I got full really fast and didn't eat hardly anything. It was really weird. Normally, I am stuffing my face there. Then we left and saw the movie "Kicking and Screaming" with Will Ferral. It was really funny. I love Will! He is one of my favorites. Then we came home and just crashed. Saturday Josh was doing a thing with the church and Convoy of Hope all day and I stayed home and slept in and then did some chores around the house. When Josh came home, we got ready and picked up Isaac and Audrey and went to Rudy's. After that, we went to go see the movie "Fever Pitch". That was a really good movie too! Two movies, two dates, it was great! Sunday was a pretty normal day. Went to church, came home, ate, went back to church, went to IHOP, came home, went to bed. Sounds exciting. So that was my weekend. I am not sure if there is anything going this weekend. Oh, I do get Monday off for memorial day and it's paid! Okay, well I am going to attempt to start working. Talk to y'all soon again.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We saw "kicking and screaming" I loved that movie! Will is such a great actor..he fits every part.
I'm glad you guys had a great weekend. I watched "monster in law" and that was so funny. I can't wait...a 3 day weekend!! Whoo hoo! Have a great rest of the day

KriSTeN said...

hey girl! i dont have my blog but i can write you comments with my name... i want to see fever pitch. was it really good? i loved monster in law. it was hilarious! we saw it a while ago. i want to see kicking and screaming. heard it was hilarious. how are you? isnt the yocum baby just precious?