Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday Mornings Yuck!

Monday mornings are always a bummer for me. I am sooo sleepy from the weekend. Oh and my stupid alarm clock went off an hour early this morning. So, while I am walking around tryin to get the dogs up, I noticed that it was still dark out. My poor dogs didn't want to get up either. I realized what time it was and then went back to bed. When I get home tonight I am getting in my pajamas and either cuddling up on the couch or going straight to bed. Write more later.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Me too!!! I had the hardest time falling asleep last night...and throughout the whole night I kept waking up...Ughhh!!
I hate it when Mondays start out like that. I hope you have a better day!

alicia said...

Thanks Girl!

Michelle said...

Hey do you know when Melissa had her baby and how much he weighed?

alicia said...

I don't know all the details. I didn't want to bother them and call. Figured they would be busy and wait to hear later.

Jonathan said...

I hear ya..mondays are a drag!!

alicia said...

Gaitha girl what's going on!

Jonathan said...

nothing much...I think we are moving to texas!! But its kind of still hanging in the balance...i'll keep you posted.Whats up with you?