Monday, May 23, 2005

I can't wait for COLDPLAY

I can't wait until September 24, 2005! It is going to be sooooo much fun. You see I am on the coldplay email list and they sent out to all their members before the public the announcement about their shows. Immediately, without hesitation, I purchased the max amount of tickets I could and that was four, for their show in Houston. They are the best band ever!!! Did anyone see them on SNL this weekend? Oh, my, the sounded so good live. Anyone who hasn't heard of them or hasn't seen them live need to. I recommend it to anyone. Their music has it's own style that sounds like no other and it is so calming. Okay, I need to get back to work but something just came over me when I heard September 24th. Talk to y'all later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I love love love coldplay!! i'm going to see if bj will take me before the baby comes :) It will be a close one, but hopefully we can go!

Jonathan said...

who has the other 2 tickets??? shoot me and john will drive to houston to see them!!!hehe