Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tonight!!!

You know I just love all you blog buddies out there. It makes me feel so special to know that other people care and are just as excited as me about milestones in my life such as finding out what Baby Allard is going to be. Thanks! We go today at 4:00pm. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get things done at work so I can leave early. I will post tonight if we find out what the baby is. I am just praying that this baby is ready to show us who he/she is! I'll talk to y'all later! Have a great day.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay so I have to work tonight but as soon as I get home I'm going to check the blog!! I pray he/she shows you!!!

KriSTeN said...

i am so excited! i will check it out tonight also. i get off at seven! will be watching! you go girl!

Jenny said...

Alicia, you better call me because I won't be able to check the blog tonight. I won't be able to sleep if you don't. j/k. Please, call me though. This baby has some relation to me and I really need to know what it is...Ha! Ha! I hope you find out today. I'm praying hard.

Melissa said...

Yeah!! I can hardly wait!! :)

KriSTeN said...

well?????

Deborah said...

Hello...it's Wednesday morning, already! Is it a he or a she? We are all dying here!!!

Unknown said...

NO KIDDING>>>>>DYING HERE!!!

KriSTeN said...

goodness she is taking long enough!

Jenny said...

I know what it is...but I'll never tell. I can't do it without permission. Thanks for calling me Alicia!! Love ya!! So excited.