Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This little guy

Lately, it has been rather quiet around my office due to the job situation that is taking place here, but anyways, I sit here and sometimes get kinda lonely. Not that lonely because I like being by myself a lot but sometimes you know a little hi here and there wouldn't hurt. As I have been going through files thinking to myself a lot about nothing, I sometimes feel this fluttering and movements in my belly. They have been getting a lot more stronger lately too, but I think it is cute because the times that I feel the most alone it is like this little guy inside me is saying "Hey, I'm here, you're not alone". It almost makes me want to cry (probably the pregnancy emotions and hormones working). I feel like he can sometimes sense my emotions and feelings. It's so awesome. I have this connection with this little man that I don't even know yet. Just some random thoughts that I figured I should log so I would remember moments like these.

8 comments:

KriSTeN said...

awww that's so sweet... i think that is the most awesome thing ever! :)

KriSTeN said...

hey by the way i dreamed about yu last night.. i dreamed that you had a weird comment on your blog and it was one that a computer just randomly put on there and you were so upset and you couldnt delete it... weird huh? dont know what it said. nothing bad just weird...

alicia said...

That is weird. The computer is taking over our lives!!! just kiddin

Jenny said...

That's so sweet Alicia!! Your little man already loves you...so awesome

KriSTeN said...

hhaah the blog is ruling our lives too! hahaha. j/k.

Unknown said...

How cute...I will never forget the first time I felt our little girl move inside me. It is the greatest feeling ever. Now she definitely makes her presence known almost every second :) Hope things get better with your job situation.

Michelle said...

How sweet Alicia, you are not alone, remember God and your little "man" will always be there for you.
Smile the day is almost over!

Jonathan said...

Thats so sweet Alicia! Hey...I think I have your cell phone # wrong..I got some mexican dude.haha...I thought it was u joking, but I guess not!=) so send it my way when you get a chance...thanks, I'll call u when I get your #...Adios Amiga=)