Tuesday, September 27, 2005

continued from last post...

Update on Baby Boy!
This little boy is kicking so much now it is unbelievable. In church on Sunday, I was sitting their listening to Pastor Doug speaking and it started happening. He was moving all around in there just like he is doing now. I think he knows what I am thinking or something. I look down at my belly to see if I can see anything on the outside but you can't yet. It is such a weird yet amazing feeling. Last night I got up to go to the bathroom for like the 5th time and at this point I guess he didn't want to settled back down when I wanted to. At 5:45 this morning I just layed there rubbed my belly and talked quietly to it. He still moved around a bunch. So, I finally just rolled over on my side and rocked back and forth. I guess he liked that because it stopped long enough for me to fall asleep. Also, he loves it when I eat. He goes nuts in there. It is just truly amazing!!! Josh told me again he likes and wants the name CALEB. So, we may go with Caleb, unless Josh changes his mind. I love it. I love that it the bible it says that Caleb was Joshua's right hand man. How awesome is that! Josh and his little boy Caleb. So cute!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I just loved feeling Carson move. Enjoy every minute! It's almost like a personal conversation that no one else gets to have! :) I LOVE CALEB!! Very sweet!

Jonathan said...

thats a sweet name=) I am so glad that yall are doing good and had fun seeing his family. Thank you for your post, it was really encouraging and sweet! tell your momma thank you for her prayers and concerns! We are still in jackson, our pastor went back in to check on things though and said the church and our apartment are fine!! thank the Lord!!! we are blessed!! thank you for your prayers!! please pray for my sister! She is not doing very good again, and it is soo heavy on my heart! love you!

Unknown said...

Cute name and I like the Biblical reference. Our little one always moves around alot during church too...she loves music already. Anytime we listen in the car or BJ plays the piano she goes nuts. I love it. Now I'm just ready for her to move around ON THE OUTSIDE :) Only 5 more days max!

Michelle said...

Hey girl! I'v been trying to access your blog but this is the first time since yesterday morning I have been able to get on it. I'm so excited for you and I love the name Caleb. Sounds like you had a great weekend, I wish things would of been open on my days off, I would of loved to go shopping! :)
I just found out a friend of mine is pregnant, she got married 2 weeks before I did and she is 6 weeks pregnant! Everyone is pregnant!!!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day and whatever you are going through remember God will take care of you.

KriSTeN said...

oh how adorable! i love the name too.. that's such a perfect name for you guys. i am so happy for yu. i cant wait!