Friday, September 09, 2005

4 MORE DAYS!

I hope this baby is gonna show us what he/she is on Tuesday or else I am gonna have so many countdowns. Not too much going on lately. Just trying to get through another week of work. Pray for my job situation. Don't want to go into too many details but it needs prayer. I just booked my flight for Christmas to go home to Jersey. I am soooo excited to see all my family and my home town and my home that I grew up in for 23 years! I think it is kinda cool that my parents still live in the same house. They don't think so but I can just walk in there and it brings back so many childhood memories. Oh, I can't wait for Christmas! Tonight I am going to a ladies fun night at the church and then tomorrow Josh and I are just gonna straighten up the house a bit from last weekend. I'm sorry Jenny that you had to see it a wreck like that. Life is just crazy sometimes. I work all day and then we go out at night for church, church events, etc. Lots of church! I guess being a youth pastor's wife that would make sense of why we have so much church. Anyways, I am going to continue working. Y'all have a good weekend. I'll try to post more if I get a chance. Not sure what I am going to talk about but I'll try. Okay! Love y'all.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Don't worry about your house. I've seen worse!! It wasn't bad. I understand your whole busy life. Yeah, you get to go see your family again. I can't believe they live in the same house. That's awesome! I'll keep praying for your job situation. It will all work out. I know it will.