Tuesday, September 27, 2005

3rd time writing this!!!

Well, my company has come and gone. Michael, Melissa, Lacey, and their two dogs all arrived at our house on Thursday afternoon after an 18 hour drive from Houston. They were beat. Michael and Melissa passed out and Lacey was beyond tired that she couldn't fall asleep. After everyone woke up, we all went out to Friday's and then to Baskin Robbins. We came home and Lacey, Melissa, and I all went to bed while Michael and Josh hung out for a bit.
I had to go to work Friday, so after work Mike and Danielle had made it in from Houston. They didn't have a bad drive because everyone had already left. The girls made dinner while all the guys watched TV. After dinner, Danielle, Lacey, Melissa, and I all went shopping. Danielle bought me a few cute outfits at Maternity Motherhood. Then we went to Ross and Target.
Saturday morning I woke up around 8:30 and made breakfast. We all ate, got ready, and met up with Mike, Danielle, Pastor Doug, and Janet at Baskin Robbins and then went over to the movies. Josh, Michael, Lacey, Melissa, and I saw "Lord of War" while the rest of them saw "Flight Plan". After the movies, we met up with Matt and Stacey and we all went out to the Grismil to eat. It was very yummy, hot, but yummy.
Sunday we woke up and did the church thing. It was so good having my inlaws there. All throughout service this little one kept kicking. It is so weird but so amazing to have this little one inside of me kicking now. After church, we went to Salsalito's for lunch. Went home and took naps and then went to church again. After church, we came back to my house and made burgers. THANKS MOM!!! I had to work yesterday but then we went over to Pastor Doug and Janet's for dinner. We took steaks over there and grilled them. THANKS MOM AGAIN!!! It was all very good.
Michael and Melissa left last night to go home because Melissa had to be at work at 5:45 in the morning! Good Grief. Mike, Danielle, and Lacey are all leaving today.

It was such a long and good weekend. I had so much fun being around family. The reason for the mini vacation was bad but I had a blast anyways. Thanks Melissa for helping with all my laundry! It helped so much.

No comments: