Thursday, September 15, 2005

Time

Okay, I got two more hours and then I'm homebound! Work is driving me nuts. Actually, it probably isn't so much work but it is my supervisor for that matter. I really hope this school calls me that I applied at. I guess I haven't really talked about it much on here, but really there is nothing important. They may be closing the facility down that I work in and so that would leave me jobless. Not good. But on the other hand if they were to keep it open I wouldn't want to work with this superviser. Anyways, I applied at a local school to work in the office and I pray that they hire me. I would get school holidays and it is less than 10 minutes away from my house. Oh that would be awesome!
We are going to Houston this weekend to get the baby furniture. That should be exciting! We are going to USA Baby. Okay, well I am going to try and push the time to make it go faster. Talk to y'all soon again. Feel Better Michelle!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It's 5:00pm. I bet you're just getting off. Lucky!! I have 30 more minutes. I'm so excited that ya'll are coming to Houston this weekend. If ya'll have time we really need to do something. Let me know. Girl, I'm hoping you get that teaching job. It's not fun working with someone you can't stand. Especially when it's your supervisor!! Been there, done that. I'm so glad I get along with mine now. Take care of that little boy inside of you...talk to you later. Is it still Caleb or Levi?