Wednesday, September 14, 2005

IT'S A .....................

Hey everyone! I'm soooo sorry about not posting right away. I had a lot go on last night and this morning. We didn't go home at all last night until about 11:00pm and by then I was exhausted. I know I said I would post but I am so sorry. Okay, well here it is.............

BABY ALLARD IS A BOY!

He was so cute too. We got to see his little pee pee (that is what my doctor kept calling it). As soon as she said it I saw the look on Josh's face and he was so excited and proud. I wanted to cry but all I could do was giggle because we had a butt view and we saw his little butt too. I just kept thinking to myself typical guy. She gave us his measurements and he weighs 9.9 ounces right now, which is a little under a 1/2 pound. At one point when she was showing us his little face we saw the hands up by his head and then all of a sudden they moved down so she followed it and it looked like he was scratching his butt. He is definetly taking after his daddy already.

My doctor also told us that I had to be careful because I was caring the placenta low, which she called it previa. Not sure if that is the correct spelling. She said it was still early in the pregnancy enough for it to move up but she said just to take it easy. Please pray that nothing will come of this. I had dreams all last night that I couldn't stop bleeding. I guess I am just being over paranoid.

That is it. I am going to have a son! Crazy. I praise God so much. He truly knows our desires. I will try and post pics tonight.

10 comments:

KriSTeN said...

oh awesome! yesterday i was thinking to myself and i said it's a boy.i just knew it course it could be either way you only have two choices! gosh a boy! hallelujah! congrats! you got to see it... ya i know that if we ever have a boy it will show his little "pee pee" off for sure! :) boys are so funny! congrats you guys! this is awesome! now we can see some blue around here huh?

Unknown said...

YIPEE!!!!!!!! I think that is what I predicted from the beginning, you with all your spicy food cravings :) Congrats on your son!! I'm so excited for you that you were able to find out. Lots of boys born this year it seems :)

Jenny said...

Yes!! That's so funny about the butt scratching. Typical Boy. This is awesome. I had a feeling it would be a boy. I just knew. Thank you so much for calling me last night. It meant a lot to me.

alicia said...

Y'all are too cute! Thank you for being so excited with me. I'll make sure to invite y'all to one of my showers. All my blog buddies huddle up together, it will be so much fun! I said showers cause my mom in Jersey is having one for me, my mom-in-law in Houston is having one, and then the church here in San Antonio. Talk to y'all!

Jenny said...

Hey, maybe we can have an online blog shower. Hmmm...I don't know how that would work.

Deborah said...

WOW!! Congrats! Boys are so much fun! My son was not modest at all! He showed off his "goods" every chance he got! We never had to wonder! Well, have tons of fun shopping for boy clothes! They are so cute. My sister is having a boy in the end of October, and I have just been having a blast being the aunt and doing the baby shower shopping. Oh well, congrats!

KriSTeN said...

that's funny! wow! i am so happy for you. i want a boy first too! maybe one day!

KriSTeN said...

that's funny! wow! i am so happy for you. i want a boy first too! maybe one day!

Michelle said...

I just got back Alicia, and I'm so totally excited for you guys! I know you would of been happy with either or but now you know and you can start planning!! God is amazing...I'm so happy!!! Congrats and I can't wait to see the little boy, he will take after his daddy for sure! Have a great rest of the day...I'm home and not feeling good so i took some PM medicine and I'm going to take a shower and crash...love ya!

Melissa said...

Congratulations you guys!! That is sooo awesome!! How fun that the little guy was showing off. Carson was that way, and once we saw it and tried to look for other things, he kept repositioning himself so that was all we saw almost! Too funny. Boys love their mamas!! Yeah!! Carson has a new little buddy!! Be sure to let me know when your showers are so we can send cute things!! :) Man!! I am sooo excited!! :)