Wednesday, September 07, 2005

6 MORE DAYS! Nursery Pics





These are the pics of the nursery. Josh's dad painted Pooh, Eeyore, and Piglet on the wall on two different spots. Then he also added those cute jars and pots that look like they are sitting on the shelf. Danielle, Lacey, and I all painted and put the border up and then we hung the curtains. I still can't get over how awesome of a job that Mike did painting all that by free hand. All he did was look at the border and then painted it on. He also painted little bees all over the room. It is sooooo cute. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Now, we just need the furniture which my awesome parents has said they were going to help with! God is just great and He is supplying all of our needs.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute Alicia!! It is absolutely perfect!!

Unknown said...

how awesome!!! I had no idea Mike was so talented in painting!!! It is adorable!

Michelle said...

Oh i'm so excited for you guys!! You have to post as soon as you find out! Good luck!

Jenny said...

Your nursery is so cute!! I'm so glad I got to see it in person yesterday. Uncle Mike is so talented!!!