Wednesday, April 27, 2005

This morning

I have one more day of work this week! Yeepee. Although this weekend is going to be pretty eventful, it should be okay.
This morning was quite interesting. I woke up feeling very nauseous. So I got in the shower and was trying to ignore the fact that I was feeling like I was going to puke. I got out, got dressed, brushed my teeth, starting doing my hair, and oh yeah here it comes. I opened the bathroom door and then turned on the fan and shut the door and just started throwing up. I didn't want to wake Josh up. I felt awful. Then when I was done I felt really relieved. Now, I am at work and I have had a cup of coffee and am feeling a lot better. I don't know what that was all about it, but I hope it was just a one time thing cause I hate feeling like that. I am gonna go try working a little bit and try and make myself look busy. I will write later.

5 comments:

KriSTeN said...

uh oh girl... baby on the way?

alicia said...

That would be very exciting, but I highly doubt that is what happened!

Unknown said...

hmmm.....last time i got sick two weeks later i peed-on-a-stick and whahhooo it was positive :) You never know sometimes!!! Hope you don't have a relaps.

Michelle said...

That would be extremely exciting!! Oh wow, maybe a baby..wouldn't that be cool :) Lindsay its the water as you said. I might just step into it with you guys..j/k lol ;)

KriSTeN said...

give me some of that water! :)