Monday, April 25, 2005

Giggle

I had to giggle to myself today because I went to get Wendy's today for lunch. I ordered a large chili and a side ceasar salad. I wanted to say when I ordered the chili "I would like a large chili without thumbs please". It is funny to me although I am sure it was gross for those who found it. Of course when I brought it back to work everyone was like "Are you sure you want to eat that?" I though heck yeah! I love the chili. I'll just pick out the thumbs if I find any!!! Ha ha. So yeah that's it. Be back

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I really think you should of said with no thumbs...that would of been so funny to see the look on their face!

KriSTeN said...

hey girl. thanks for the reply on my blog. hope you are having a good Tuesday. i work 8:30-7 today... but it's ok cuz tomorrow i get off at five. we are going to our church tomorrow night. my brothers are in Fine Arts and they are putting on their production to show the church before competition. so that will be fun! well talk to you later! :)

Jonathan said...

Hey Alicia...I got a Blog...I do not have a clue if I did it right so check it out and let me know. It is http://gaithaandjohnpennington.blogspot.com/
By the way..I heard that the thumb in the Chili thing is under investigation because they think the lady planted it there to get some $$$$$money$$$$ from wendys. Crazy Huh?!?
talk to you soon