Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Back at work

Well, I am finally starting to heal. Praise God! I never knew that this stupid thing would evolve into something so big. Today, is my first day back to work a full day. It feels good in a strange way, but if I never had to work again I wouldn't argue that. I don't know if that day will ever come. Ha ha. So I will take each day as it comes. My sore is still an open wound but it so much better than what it was. I thought I was pretty good with pain, but I guess this little thing proved me wrong. I don't know that the pain is what bothers me the most or if it is just the uncomfortable feeling and the "not normal" feeling. Anyways, thanks for all the prayers. I know they were heard from God!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you are feeling better and that you are back to work...i know how exciting it is to be working all day. :)
Hey you never know, one day you may end up not having to work full time...I am so looking forward to that day too!!!

KriSTeN said...

Glad you are back girl. take care and dont work too hard!

Michelle said...

Hey are any of your youth in Christian Band for Fine Arts?

KriSTeN said...

hey girl! thanks for the prayers! i am off today. i work in sales so we get sometimes two days off a week if we work sundays! fun stuff! hope you have a great Thursday. dont work too hard! :) adios!

alicia said...

Kristen you are a very lucky girl with your days off! I can't help but look at the clock sometimes and it is bothering me. Ha ha. I'm just excited to get home. Hope you have a good rest of the day we'll keep praying!

Michelle said...

Hey girl, I just emailed you about where to put your ticker. Let me know if it works.
Talk to you later
Michelle

KriSTeN said...

Hey girl! ya it's ok i guess. but working sales means you work weekends and i hate that! i mean i miss church on sundays, i miss football games during football season (i love watching them with my hubby! he taught me all about the game) and i hate missing out on saturdays. it seems like most people are off on saturdays! so if i work the weekend i am off two days during the week. so it's still two days off just different than most normal folks out there! thanks for the prayers! you are sweet. hope you are having a good friday!

KriSTeN said...

by the way i am the worlds worst when it comes to counting down the hours. i started working full time at 17 and i drove people crazy saying "only 10 hours and 25 minutes left!" hahaahaha...