Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hangin in there

I didn't get a chance to post any of the Fiesta pictures yesterday cause I got pretty busy even after work. Josh and I went to Sam's yesterday to get some stuff in bulk. I like doing that better. I don't feel like I always run out right away like that. An incident happened yesterday that made me feel very frustrated and lack of trust! Some things in life are just really aggrevating and there is nothing that you can really do about it. I just have to keep praying about. Ugggghhh! Anyways, it is over and I just need to let it go and let God deal with me about it. Well, we are going to Houston this weekend with the youth for Fine Arts. They are pretty excited about it. They have been working on their human video a lot. I hope and pray that they do good. If not that's okay too cause it will be an experience for them considering that they have never been in fine arts before. Can't share any more feeling on that! ...still frustrated. I am going to get back to work and try and get my mind off of things. Talk to ya later.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey girl!
I will be praying that everything works out! Just keep your chin up and smile and know that the Lord will get you through it.
Have a good rest of the day :)

KriSTeN said...

Hey girl! hope all is well. sorry that you had to go through whatever it is you went through.
you sound like a very strong woman! hang in there! God Bless!

alicia said...

thanks for the encouragement!

KriSTeN said...

cool! i am goign friday too! i will be there by 7:30 pm or so. i have to work till three that day but i am going to go in the evening to see my brother Ryan perform in his band! it will be fun! i am so glad! how late will you be there? he performs at 9pm. so let me know!
hey my work email is kristen.bearden@cingular.com in case you want to email me... see ya girl!