Friday, April 22, 2005

Me (thanks Kristen)

1. What is your full name? Alicia Joy Allard
2. What color pants are you wearing? Tan
3. What are you listening to right now? Classic Rock!
4. What was the last thing you ate? carrot and raisin salad from chick-fil-a
5. Do you wish on stars? Not any more
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
7. How is the weather right now? It is hot, humid, and sunny
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? nobody sent it to me. I took it off of a friend's blog (Kristen)
10. How old are you today? 23 going on 24 on Sept. 1
11. Favorite drink? I like a lot of stuff, but I think my favorite is water
12. Favorite sport? I enjoy watching football and baseball, but I think my favorite is baseball (GO YANKEES!!!) Oooo I like dodgeball too
13. Hair color? Blonde
14. Do you wear contacts? Yes, I wish I could get that laser eye treatment
15. Siblings? One older sister, and then if you want to include in-laws I have two sister-in-laws and one brother-in-law
16. Favorite month? December! Jesus' birth, Christmas holiday, and that was the month Josh and I got married
17. Favorite food? I love artichokes baked or cut up in a salad!
18. What was the last movie you watched? The Final Cut, it was okay but it wasn't a favorite
19. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
20. What do you do to vent anger? Clean
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Winnie the pooh
22. Summer or winter? winter by far, I love love love snowboarding
23. Hugs or kisses? Hugs and kisses, they both make me feel really special
24. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course!
26. Who is most likely to respond? My dad, he is pretty good about responding back to anything!
27. Who is least likely to respond? probably my sister cause she hasn't been checking her email or Josh cause his always rejects emails because it is too full
28. Living arrangements? Josh and I live in a beautiful duplex and hoping to buy a house next year
29. When was the last time you cried? Can't remember right at the moment...Oh yeah duh, the day after my mini surgery and the pain medicine had worn off. Oh my GOSH! I can't explain the pain that I had in my butt literally!
30. What is under your bed? Clothes, blankets, table pieces to make a table bigger, I think that is it, oh and probably Sidney (our bassethound)
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Well, unfortunately I don't have friends that I have had very very long because all of those friends were a bad influence, so after I got saved again I had to get rid of them, so my mom is my friend and I have had her my whole life
32. What did you do last night? Helped Josh with trying to make the new youth room in the storage building and then we practiced a song for a little bit
33. Favorite smell? little babies (when they are poopie or throwing up)
34. What inspires you? youth
35. What are you afraid of? I don't know really, I guess I'm optimistic with everything in my life, I originally was going to say not being able to have kids then I though well I could just adopt so really I have a positive way of looking at things.
36. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Plain
37. Favorite car? My one and only XTERRA! I love that car so much
38. Favorite Flower? Sunflower
39. Number of keys on your key ring? 8
40. How many years at your current job? 0 years 3 months, my previous job, that I miss so much, I was there for 5 years. I loved working at The Breakers. It was so much fun and the people there were great and it was right on the ocean. Oh it was beautiful
41. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
42. What did you do on your last birthday? When out to eat with my parents to the Lobster Shanty and ate a huge lobster! Man, I miss Jersey so much!
43. How many states have you lived in? Two (NJ and TX)
44. Have many cities have you lived in? 3 (Wall, Dallas, San Antonio)

3 comments:

KriSTeN said...

hey girl! sorry about the questionaire. i used to do them all the time but i took a break. and this one was sent to me from my lil sis in law and so i had to do it! :) talk to you later!

alicia said...

No need to be sorry. I love these things. I think they are fun and they kill time at work. They also help others to know a little bit about yourself.

KriSTeN said...

ya they are pretty fun! unless you get busy and it takes an hour or so to finish one! then that's a pain!