Friday, April 01, 2005

Great Night

I had such a great night last night. Josh and I had a blast hangin out with each other. When I first got home I was in a crappy mood. There are some things and people that just annoy the heck out of me. Anyways, I get home and Josh greeted me at the door. We hung out on the couch for a little bit, and then we went for a two-mile walk. It was really refreshing and relaxing. We just walked and talked and enjoyed each others company. On the way back, Josh went and grabbed a flower from the ground. It was really pretty. He was really cute because that's what he used to do when we use to hang out at Southwestern and we went walking or was just hanging outside. He knows when how to work his charm when he wants to. When we got back home we decided to bar-b-que. It was fun! He made the meat outside on the pit and I made the baked potatoes and green beans inside. We had a blast! After that he charmed me again. These moments are the moments that I am so thankful that we are married. Not that every moment is, but these just make me extra thankful. I love being married to him. Now, of course today, I am super tired and I can't wait to go home and go to bed. It's FRIDAY!!!!! I don't know how I use to be able to wake up and be at school at 7:20am and then go out and party hard until like 2 or 3am. Man, I was stupid in high school. I don't get it. I had so much energy then. I am only 23 now. Yuck! I hate that number. I wish I could have 22 for the rest of my life. That was a good year. Maybe 24 will be better. It sounds better than 23. I have six more months until I am 24. Maybe I will be pregnant by then! That would be fun. Yeah, I can't wait until I have a baby. I can and I can't. Part of me is excited and part of me thinks I will never be ready for one. Oh well, we'll let God handle that one. Okay, I have to get back to work. Talk to ya'll later.
Alicia Joy Allard

2 comments:

KriSTeN said...

Hey girl,
you dont know me but i am Michelle's older sister and my blog name is "livin for today". i think you two make a cute couple. how long have you been married? i have been married for four years and we cant wait to have a baby too! dont rush it girl unless you have been married for a while. it is so nice to just have the two of you together for the first few years. I read Lindsay's blog and Melissa's cuz i used to go to church with Lindsay and Cary. so i know both of them. i also know Lindsay's husband from the school our church has.
God bless you guys with all that you do. i am so glad there are people out there like you guys in the ministry. that is awesome!
also the last name Allard sounds so familiar. we used to go to spring assembly for different functions so i am sure i have seen the Allards before. i love your pics of your house and dogs and wedding pics. i cant figure out how to get pics on mine but i will get my sis to show me eventually. have a great week!
-Kristen

Michelle said...

Remember though sometimes God has different plans for different people. I don't believe that having a baby should be considered by how long you have been married. Somtimes God has a better plan then we think. It's all in God's perfect timing. God Bless you both!