Friday, October 28, 2005

Things to do...

Well, tonight I am having a girls night with all the teen girls from youth. We are not going to have it at my house though because it is just too small for all the girls. It should be fun though. Josh left last night to go hunting again up in Fredricksburg. That boy loves hunting. He won't be back until Saturday sometime, probably in the evening knowing him. Then next weekend is one of the baby showers!!! I can't wait to see all the people from Greens Bayou. It will be tons of fun and all of Josh's family will be there too. So excited! I wish my family could be there. They are planning something for after the baby is born so that way I can bring him up there and instead of them just seeing my stomach they can actually see him. That will be fun too.

I am excited that it is Friday! I need to go start some more work. I will try and post around lunch today.

No comments: