Friday, October 07, 2005

Shower!

Hey Girls

My mother-in-law is giving me a baby shower in Houston and said that I could invite y'all. If you are wanting to go email me your address so we can send y'all an invite. It will be November 5th. Not sure about the time, but it will be at Josh's dad's church. Greens Bayou Assembly of God. Let me know. My email is aliciaallard@yahoo.com. I totally understand if you can't make it either.

Jecy, I'm sorry again that I couldn't be there for baby Elliot's shower. I will be excited to see him at mine though! Jenny, I don't need your address cause your Aunt will probably get it from your mom or maybe she will just invite y'all all together from the same invitation. I don't know, but don't worry. Okay, talk to y'all later and have a good weekend.

Thanks again for all of your encouraging words.

Oh Yeah, CONGRADULATIONS LINSDEY ON YOUR NEW BABY GIRL!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It's already on my calendar Alicia!! Thanks! Aunt Nellie sent me an email. It's going to be so much fun!

Melissa said...

I know that I won't be able to come :( But send an invite anyway so I can send a gift!! :) My heart will be there, and I will be so jealous of all of the fun and celebrating you guys will be doing!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Alicia!! I can't wait for you to experience the birth of your son. I loved the feeling that I had when they propped Hayden up on my belly. Wow...talk about surreal!