Friday, October 14, 2005

Sidney has become a woman!

My little Sidney has become a woman! To my surprise this morning, I woke up with seeing little red spots. Yea, it might be gross but she couldn't help it. Poor baby doesn't know what is going on with her body. Anyways, I got my resolve and cleaned it right up. That stuff does wonders! Every bit of it came out. So, now today before I drive down to Houston, I have to go pick up some doggy diapers! Our other dog, Bailey, is fixed, but we decided that we were going to try and have puppies with Sidney. We'll see. Well, that is is so far today. I will try and update again. Hope y'all have a good weekend.

4 comments:

KriSTeN said...

wow that will be a challenge with you about to have a baby! puppies are some work! have a good weekend! hope you have a fun trip to h-town. i miss it... we get to go back soon enough!

Jenny said...

Hey girl!! I "ABSOLUTELY" had a great time at Olive Garden on Saturday. I wish we could all get together more often. Love ya!! Your little belly is so cute. You're gonna be a great momma.

Michelle said...

Hey girl, When is your last day???
I hope you have had a pretty good week!!!

Deborah said...

Hey Girl! Just wanted to say hi! Sorry I haven't commented in ages, been pretty busy. That is awesome that you will have a home to live in rent free! That will be a huge blessing, even though you have to leave your nursery! My son is about to turn 2, and we are decorating his "big boy room" for his birthday. I am having so much fun...it's like it's really my birthday, instead of his! So, you will have that to look forward to! And whenever your year is up, and you go back to your "own" place, it will be fun to decorate. I'm sorry you have been so down...I definitely know how it feels. And I would say "everything happens for a reason, and God knows your needs", but you have heard all of that before. My advice...take it one day at a time. Dwell on the good things, and that new upcoming baby! What a blessing he will be to you, no matter what your situation is at that time. We are all praying for you. Let us know if we can do anything!!