Tuesday, October 25, 2005

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited. My end date for this job is November 4th and my beginning date for my next job is November 7th. I will not miss a pay check! Also, when the baby comes I will be able to take the baby to work with me. I am so thankful. I do appreciate all the prayer and support from all you girls out there. It has meant a lot to me. Even in my most down moments all of y'all were there to pick my spirits back up again.

Josh has been amazing too. The whole time I was lacking in my faith, he was there to encourage me. He kept pushing me the whole time and kept telling me to have faith and know that God was not going to let us suffer. He wouldn't give us more than what we couldn't handle.

Thank you again for all the prayers!!! I will let you know how my first day goes. Oh yah, I am going to be a teacher for 2 year olds. I am super excited!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That's so exciting Alicia!! I knew everything would work out. Isn't God amazing!! Let us know how it goes. Is it close to home?

Melissa said...

That's awesome!! And how cool is it that Caleb can be right there with you!!! God is so good! I'm really excited for you, Alicia!! You're going to do great!!

Michelle said...

Thats so great Alicia!!! Congrats on your new job. Sounds like it will be a lot more exciting then what you are doing now huh? YOu will love it, 2 year olds are great. God answers prayers!!

KriSTeN said...

Praise the Lord. i am so happy for you! God is good. i hope you like it! taking your baby is a huge plus!