Wednesday, October 19, 2005

PICTURES!!!





Okay here are some recent updates on how I am growing. The green shirt is when I was 22 weeks and the bare belly ones are taken this morning and I am 23 weeks and 4 days. My how I have grown! He likes to move and wiggle around a lot in there. My tummy is a jungle gym to him I guess. It feels funny so far although I have heard that some of the kicks can be pretty painful.
That is my new Dooney and Bourke baby diaper bag! Isn't so cute?! My mom got that for me. I was wanting this one from Coach but then they discontinued it and I saw this one and just fell in love with everything about it. It has a little picture holder on the side that I can put his picture in, and green is my favorite color! It worked out perfect.
Then Caleb has some cool shoes too. The Timberland boots are from my mom, the converse are from Josh's mom, and the UGGS are from my Aunt Linda. They are the cutest in the world. He is gonna be one stylish little boy! I can't wait to see what he looks like in them.
Well, I promised y'all pics and here they are! Sorry it took so long.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute!! I was wondering what that belly was looking like :) Caleb is going to be so cute!! I can't wait to see pics of him. Less than halfway to go!

Michelle said...

You look so cute Alicia, and you are more than half done!! Josh looks like he will be a great daddy!!!!! I love the shoes and the diaper bag, you are going to be a stylin mom!!! :) Have a great day!

Melissa said...

You are looking so cute!!! Beautiful belly!! I love the shoes and your purse is soooooo cute too!! What fun! Aren't baby shoes the funnest!! Carson has so many pairs! Target and Children's Place has some really cute soft soled shoes for pretty cheap if you want some for even the beginning. Carson is already in a size 3 shoe - I can hardly believe it! Anyway, both stores have shoes between 5 and 12 dollars, so we have had lots of fun with that.

I LOVE the picture of Carson and Josh! How funny that he is playing with his ear! I bet you'll have tons of pictures of Josh playing with Caleb's ears. How fun!!! I can hardly wait to meet your little guy! I'm so excited, I might as well be having another baby! :) I just love it that all of our friends are having babies at the same time so that our kiddos can be friends! I can just see them playing together now...how fun!!

Oh my! I got really carried away....this is such a long comment...oops :)

Love you, Alicia!!!
Melissa

Jenny said...

You look so cute Alicia!! I'm glad I got to feel that belly in person. I can't wait to meet little Caleb. Oh, and those shoes are the cutest ever!! My kid will have tons of shoes because I'm a little obsessed!! I love that diaper bag too! Can't wait until your shower. You're going to get tons of stuff girl.