Friday, August 15, 2008

We have a date!!!

If this little princess doesn't come before then, we have a date set for induction on September 19th, 2008. I am very excited to know that now. I had my check-up today and scheduled my appointments from here on out. The reason I couldn't have her induce me sooner than that date is because my doctor will be out for a couple of weeks. Hopefully, this little girl can bake a little longer so that we can have my sweet doctor deliver her if not I am totally easy going and as long as some doctor will come in there and pull the baby out than that will be fine too. I am very excited to meet her and can't wait to see what she is going to look like. I can't wait to put on all the little girly clothes and see her all dressed in pink. Hopefully, I can keep up with the hair bows and stuff like that. She may turn out to be a little rough girl if she tries to keep up with her big brother!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's so exciting!! How fun to have a definite date to look forward to!

Michelle said...

YAY!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little beauty! Girls are so much fun!

KriSTeN said...

awesome. well i hope and pray that you can hold out but if not i pray you at least pass up the 37th week!