Saturday, August 30, 2008

Update

I had a drs appointment yesterday. She checked me and said that I was now at a 2 and 50% effaced. So we are moving right along. I am still scheduled to be induced Friday morning at 5:30 on the 19th of September. Yuck! 5:30 just sounds way too early for all of that to happen. Seriously, I don't know how I am going to sleep the night before. I probably won't. My mom is coming in from Jersey on the 14th so I am honestly hoping that we will have a spur of the moment run to the hospital instead of waiting to the 19th. Mike, Danielle, and Lacey are going to be coming on the 18th too. It is going to be fun with everyone here. I just need to pop the kid out and then we can all play with her! Sounds easy enough. I really do hope that this delievery is as easy as having Caleb. There are times when it hurt but it was nothing like those dramatic shows on tv. I kept watching all those shows before I had him thinking oh my what did I get myself into but then when it came time for my turn it was nothing like that. Anyways, I am going to get something to eat! Ha. Speaking of eating, I lost 2lbs!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for progress!! :) I'm sure your labor will be as easy or easier than Caleb's. That's how mine have gone at least... Oh, and those shows are so full of drama! :) I still love them, but my labors at least are so not that bad. :) I'm praying for you! :)

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Alicia!

Congrats on the progress! Come out little girl...we all want to see you!