Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby Rae's Shower!!!

Cute little shoes
Motion Glider
Little Bouncer
Baby bath bucket
So cute!!! Our friend made that for us. It had a bunch of stuff for the bath inside of it.
Truly blessed! A bunch of my friends went in together and bought the double stroller that I had registered for. I love all my friends here. God is just so awesome.
Nursing wrap material that my friend Nina made for me along with everything else.
In this picture you can see the diaper bag in the back and then burp clothes and then in front of that is a changing pad that rolls out. So cute! Made it all by herself. Crazy!

That is the cute diaper bag!
My friend Nicole made me this blanket. Two other ladies also stitched blankets for me. I didn't have good pictures though, but they are beautiful.
The Princess Cake!
Tons of presents that little Caleb kept saying "Momma, it's your birthday!" So cute.
My sweet Caleb and one of his favorite friends Leslie. She is the sweetest little girl. I love her.
Me! I didn't realize how big I am starting to get until I looked through all the pictures in my camera today! Oh my word, we are going to do some serious nursing and working out.
That was all the fun stuff inside the bucket.

I feel so overwhelmed and blessed by this shower. I truly wanted to break out in tears of joy cause of the fact that God has brought us to such an awesome place! I love it here. I have amazing people around me all the time and I feel like we are all one big family. I can't wait for everyone to meet this little girl. I am so thankful that both Caleb and her will be able to be raised around such awesome real people in Christ! I am soooooo sleepy so I am going to go to bed now. It has been a long day but an awesome one! Goodnight.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

So fun!! LOVE the shoes and your dipaer bag! :) You got some awesome thing! And you look great, but I know what you mean about not realizing how big you are until you see pics. I am SO there. I'm so glad that you are feeling loved! God is so good, and his plan is perfect!

KriSTeN said...

awwwww so cute! all the little girl stuff is just precious! i am so happy for you.
oh and you do not look big at all. for one you were wearing black and sitting down the whole time! i wanted to see what you looked like. i feel like a blog now. i look at pictures and make dennis delete them cuz i think i am so fat and look awful. he just gets mad at me and says i look great... oh well...
yes nursing and working out! i am with you on that... i pray i can nurse the whole year... that would be great and i will get back into my kickboxing class for sure!
congrats again

Jenny said...

what a fun little shower. your church family is so nice. i'm glad they are good to you guys. those pedi peds are too cute! that diaper bag is awesome...does she sell them? she's almost here! yay!

Mama PC said...

hello!!!!!

what a lot of nice things...... and you look SLIM! pregnancy is bee utiful!!!!!

on you......

keep taking it easy... so she can keep baking..........

did you get some rest at all this past week when Lacey Lucy was there?

i heard from Linds today and she and Brian have picked some names.... they sound so excited!!! they are having a good time dreaming over the future with their offspring...... babies are fun....

i'll let Linds spell the beans when she's ready.......

love you A Lee cEE UH!

aUNTi Pam

Jonathan said...

hey I'm trying to get back into the blog world:) Your shower looked great!! wish I could have been there! I can't believe you are about to be a mommy again!! YAY!!love ya!

Michelle said...

Oh how cute!!! Girly pink stuff is so adorable! Of course I'm partial myself. I have such a girly girl on my hands.
I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful little girl! I take it her middle name is Rae but what was the first name again???

Jenny said...

ha! i feel dumb. i thought the shoes you were showing in that first picture were pedipeds. i was at children's place yesterday buying some stuff for cam and saw those shoes. they look very similar to the ones on the pediped's website. you were probably wondering what the heck i was talking about. oh well!